AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Book Review: Everyday Greatness by Stephen R. Covey, compiled by David K. Hatch

Have you ever read a great story and thought, “wow”? Where you were transported into that story and everything around you faded away as if you lived the story? Well imagine a book that has hundreds of great stories in it, a book that not only has hundreds of stories but are all categorized and after each story several pages of quotes follow enforcing the story’s and chapter’s theme.

I was a little apprehensive about the book because of the reader’s digest logo on the front. I thought I did not want to have some book I have to plow through about grandma’s curlers or great grandpa’s trips to the woodshed or some rural dad walking a million miles to school in the snow and then 10 pages on the moral of the story. To be honest with you the only reason I gave this book a second look on the blogging review program was the author Stephen Covey. I have always enjoyed anything and everything by him so I put my trust in his reputation and felt he would not let me down and boy was I impressed! If you need inspiration and want to find meaning in life then read this book. If you do not get inspired after reading this book then check your pulse!

Jason Rigby

http://northwestpastorjason.blogspot.com/

Comments (0)

Post a Comment